Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day Fifty-Eight

I woke up this morning, had breakfast at the hotel and met up with the Canadians I hung out with last night. From our hotel we jumped on a bus and took the Narita Express Train, (a fourty-five minute ride), into Tokyo. From Shinigawa we jumped onto another train and went to the Shibuya shopping district.

We walked around the city for awhile and desperately tried to find Japanese cellphones we could bring into the US...we failed. We did lunch at a ramen house and then I left the Canadians to their own devices.

From Shibuya I went back to the hotel and then to the airport and that's it, goodbye Asia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.